Why yes, I am easily distracted by shiny things and oooh look at these shiny objects . . .
- Another holiday gift guide but this one is special—my niece is one of the buyers featured in the article.
- Hmmm . . . not so sure about this gift. There must be something to it because it’s already sold out.
- 20 things that every woman over 30 should stop wearing—amen to that!
- I’m now obsessed with most of the products here.
- Every once in a while you need beautiful photos of dogs.
- When it comes to friendships, I believe in quality over quantity. https://www.manrepeller.com/2018/12/quality-over-quantity-best-friends.html
- “There’s power in allowing yourself to be known and heard, in owning your unique story and using your authentic voice, and there’s a grace in being willing to know and hear others. This is how we become.” What a wonderful and inspiring book. I absolutely loved it.
- Reading this Christmas book now, although I think it’s more of a winter read than a holiday read. It’s making me want cups of tea and buttered toast and to stay in a stone house along some shore in Scotland.
- Also reading this book, which is not a Christmas book and is normally a genre I don’t read but it’s my book club selection this month.
- Because this made me laugh out loud, especially the part about Sarah McLachlan (and I love her so no disrespect).
- Because this beautiful story of friendship made me sob.
Have a wonderful weekend!
(Photo by Miro Slava.)