Why yes, I am easily distracted by shiny things and oooh look at these shiny objects . . .
- Love these Christmas decorating ideas for small spaces.
- More holiday gift guides and this one for sleep lovers like me.
- This list of 14 kitchen tips from Bon Appetit is handy anytime but might be even more helpful this time of year.
- What an incredible and exciting accomplishment! I cheered with them at that :27 sec mark.
- New respect for Patagonia
- The Golden Globe nominations, and an interesting combination of co-hosts.
- And then there is this list of the best films of 2018—some of which are Golden Globe nominees. Have you seen any of these? What do you think?
- Finished this Christmas book, which sucked—if I could’ve given it 0 stars on Goodreads I would’ve. Now reading this one, which is highly reviewed on Goodreads. The writing is actually pretty good as far as holiday sappy romantic fiction goes and I sort of enjoy it—enough to continue reading. But I don’t really see how it got 4+ stars on Goodreads. While I like the protagonist, I don’t really care for her love interest. He’s actually a bit of an a-hole so I’m not interested in them getting together.
- “Grief and resilience live together.” Still listening to this audiobook and I don’t want it to end. Her voice is soothing and calming; her story is hopeful and inspiring.
- Because people’s stories matter.
- Because this is good news.
Have a wonderful weekend!
(Photo by Dayne Topkin.)