Why yes, I am easily distracted by shiny things and oooh look at these shiny objects . . .
- This story brought happy tears to my eyes and reinforces the magic of sharing a meal.
- How one man dealt with the death of his wife and his grief
- GAME OF THRONES!!!! April 2019 That’s all.
- A whole new meaning to the word catwalk
- This is so cool—how spies use disguises as explained by a former CIA Chief of Disguise (yes, that’s really a title!)
- You can’t change your personality just by wanting to. Really? I thought I could wake up one day with a completely new personality—dang it!
- Tiny books—a revolutionary new way to read books or just say no?
- Finished reading this book, which was okay, and this one, which I didn’t really like. I wanted to but I didn’t, and I feel badly because it’s a book everyone seems to love.
- Reading this book right now and it’s kind of a breath of fresh air. Also reading this eye-opening book. AND, I’ve got a stack of books waiting to be read over my Thanksgiving vacation. Can’t wait!
- Share the pizza
- Things may divide us but there are more things that we agree on and unify us.
- Been listening to this song over and over. And believe it or not, I actually saw them singing it in Washington, DC. I’m a new fan of MILCK.
- The story behind the above song.
- The younger generation gives me so much hope as well as these young social entrepreneurs
- Because this is good news.
Have a wonderful weekend!