Why yes, I am easily distracted by shiny things and I really needed some distractions this week.
Oooh look at these shiny objects . . .
- I love Christmas decorations more than anyone but it’s still fall people. Why the early Christmas decorations?
- I want this bracelet.
- One of my favorite authors shares a beautiful tribute to one of my favorite photographers.
- Um, what does it say about me that I love this bedroom design?
- A year of living better—how did I miss this?
- Write like you talk and other pearls of wisdom from one of my fave content producers/thinkers/writers.
- You can’t change your personality just by wanting to. Really? I thought I could wake up one day with a completely new personality—dang it!
- Love when these two guys do movies together—and this one looks funny.
- I’m definitely watching this movie. Thank you Netflix.
- Finally watched the documentary RBG. I was in awe and in tears. Love her!
- Speaking of powerful female role models . . . “But if I sense a slight because I am a woman—or against another woman—I rise up like an angry lioness. I mean, I was impaled by a buffalo and survived, so a room full of men evaluating my pitch doesn’t scare me.” (Side note: I once got to interview this amazing woman—it was a dream come true.)
- Because this is good news. And this too.
- Because this made me laugh my a$$ off.
Have a wonderful weekend!