Why yes, I am easily distracted by shiny things and oooh look at these shiny objects . . .
- The history of trick-or-treating is weirder than you thought
- Leftover Halloween candy? Here’s a handy guide for the best wines to pair with your candy.
- Guess what started last week? Yes, it’s that time already: Hallmark’s Countdown to Christmas
- I’m not really into pies—although I will eat a slice if it’s there—but these pies would convert me.
- Maybe instead of playing the lottery I should do these mantras for wealth. Or maybe I should both: play the lottery and do the mantras.
- 10 books that defined the 2000s—do you agree? Which books do you think define the 2000s so far?
- Don’t ever give away the ending to a book.
- What do you think about “text stories”?
- Well, there is some news about Game of Thrones but it’s not much.
- Finished reading/listening to this book, which was perfect for Halloween week and was soooooooo good. Neil Gaiman masterfully spins an imaginative story. I highly recommend listening to the audiobook because he narrates it.
- Because this is good news and this too
- Because this made my week
Have a wonderful weekend!