Why yes, I am easily distracted by shiny things and oooh look at these shiny objects . . .
- Did you see this photo of the Wonder Woman cast?
- No this is not an Onion article, party goats are for real. Really, for real.
- I need to stop canceling and rescheduling things
- Apparently spending time messing around on the Internet is not considered working hard. Being good at prioritizing is more important than working hard. Prioritizing is a skill I definitely need to get better at.
- A good reminder
- It’s soup season. I made this soup this week, and it was delicious good. Might try this one this weekend. But this dip also looks amazing.
- Researchers map where subjective feelings are located in the body
- I always love when Ryan Gosling is on Ellen
- Six inventions we wouldn’t have without these women
- Reading this book. It’s about four siblings who see a fortune teller to find out the date they will each die and what happens as a result of that knowledge. Would you want to know when you would die?
- I started this book but it was repetitive and kind of dull. It had potential, but the story didn’t warrant a novel. Might have been better as a short story. I figured out the “twist” early on so I stopped reading it.
- Listening to Great Big World’s album “When the Morning Comes” and this beautiful song.
Have a wonderful weekend!
(Breakfast Club photo.)