Why yes, I am easily distracted by shiny things and a helluva of a week.
It’s been a rough week. That’s all I’ve got.
This weekend I’m turning the corner on a shitty week. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
Oooh look at these shiny objects . . .
- Do you shop at Trader Joe’s? Try this the next time you are there. Now I’m doing it all the time.
- In case you were wondering, here is the definitive list of the top 100 nonfiction books of all time.
- One of the challenges I face working remotely
- Albert Einstein lends support to Marie Curie at a time of personal crisis.
- The secret life of “um”
- Because this is good news.
I’ve been reading . . . Persuasion by Jane Austen. I adored this book and the protagonist Anne Elliott. There is something about Austen’s writing that is so warm, cheeky, clever, and satisfying.
I’ve been watching . . . not a darn thing. Not even sure I will watch the Oscars this weekend. Are you going to watch it?
(Image found here.)